I'm having a giveaway to celebrate having reached my 100th post... I was a bit un-organised and life kind of got in the way and now it's a few posts on but still a reason to celebrate! :-)
I've been gradually collecting a couple of things over the last few weeks and I've also made a couple of items too to add to the prize.
Included in the giveaway prize is:
* A pack of mini Cath Kidston notecards.
* A pack of 6 Cath Kidston fabric covered buttons.
* A handmade crochet flower brooch.
* A Paperchase notepad.
* A very sweet pair of painted strawberry salt and pepper pots.
* A handmade pencil case. I say pencil case... but you could use it for anything like pens, crochet hooks, make up, or any other crafty bits and bobs...
*Also, the current Cath Kidston magazine.
(The pink pot of Narcissus bulbs aren't included though!)
To enter the giveaway you must:
* Be a follower of my blog.
* For one entry, leave a comment on this post.
* For a second entry, mention this giveaway somewhere or blog about it on your own blog. Please leave a seperate comment letting me know that you have done this though.
* Anyone is welcome to enter, I don't mind posting it anywhere. :-)
* Please make sure you are not a no-reply blogger or leave me your email address so that I can definitely get hold of you if you win!
* The giveaway will end on Sunday the 26th of February at 8pm (GMT - UK timezone).