Saturday 14 May 2011

I couldn't resist....

Once again, I've started something new! I have no will-power to just stick to something and finish it..!

Although... I am sooo close to finishing my japanese flower scarf..! It should only take an hour or more to do, I just need to sit myself down and get it done!

This is my new little project.. : )


It won't be as big as the cardigan in the photo, as I'm knitting the 3-6 month size for Rose.

Isn't it gorgeous!?

I've not knitted anything in moss stitch before.. but I really love it, it's such a lovely texture and so so soft. I'm using Debbie Bliss' eco-baby yarn..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Looks lovely, Ashley - beautiful colour and that yarn is so lovely and soft, isn't it?
    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello love. have you seen how big your baby is????? 3 to 6 months? What about the next one up, don't want you to be disappoited.

    How is the tooth? or the lack of it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. get knitting girl, they grow so quickly! My baby is 11weeks now but in 3-6 months already!!!!

    Your blog has had a tweak again hasn't it? It's really very lovely. I L:O:V:E it!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs