Friday 9 March 2012

Family, gifts and wool for sale.

My Nan's been here for a couple of day's giving me a hand in the garden so I haven't really been on the Internet much so I'm catching up on a bit of blogging today whilst Rose has her nap upstairs.

It's amazing to think that last year when Nan first came to help me with the garden, I only had a small baby bump and now this year, Nan was constantly followed around the garden by Rose. It was as if she was glued to her legs, wherever Nan went... Rose went too!


We live 2 hours away which means I don't get to see my family as much as I would like.. but in a couple of years when Ray finishes his training we'll move a little further back towards Dorset and I can't wait. :-)


My Mum sent me a gift in the post...aren't these hand warmers gorgeous!? The colours are so beautiful and they're so so soft. I've worn them every day since I received them, thank you Mum xXx


My auntie Lettie has her own blog, Poppy Cottage and she is selling some beautiful organic wool for her friend. Please take a moment to pop on over and read this post. Thanks xx


We've been spending time in the park almost every day recently, here are a couple of photo's for you to see..


We don't have grass in our own garden so Rose seems find being in the park really exciting. :-) I'm so looking forward to the warmer weather when we can spend hours there at a time and she can run around to her hearts content.


xxxxxxxxxx


7 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures, nice cosy handwarmers too, your yarn looks beautiful quality. Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, love your handwarmers, so pretty :) have a wonderfully sweet weekend.

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden looks really pretty. Have a lovely weekend; I'm going to pop of to your Auntie's blog now....

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you and Rose have been having a great time away from the internet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello sweetie! Your Nan is so lovely and Rose is a beautiful little angel!!!! I loved seeing them together, gardening amongst your pretty flowers! I love the hand warmers your mum sent you, and the tea cozy is pretty too! The organic yarn is wonderful! So nice to see your dear ones having fun at the park! xo~ Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're from Dorset?! Me too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely post, I love the photo of Nan reading with Rose. I am glad that you liked the hand warmers, and the organic wool is so lovely.
    Take care
    Lots of love Mumxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs