Thursday 21 April 2011

Progress so far...

I just thought I would show you what I'm working on at the moment..

My 'baby' ribble blanket is looking more and more like a 'toddler' ripple blanket as it's a little on the large side.. well, large for a baby cot blanket anyway!


I usually go for a much more planned colour scheme.. I'm always thinking whether or not one colour will go well next to the next one. But this time I decided that as it wasn't a 'grown-up' blanket.. I would just pick and choose whichever colour took my fancy at the time..!


I'm using Stylecraft Special wool and I have to say, I really am loving it. It's so lovely and soft and because it's a lot cheaper, I don't need to worry that it's cost a bomb to make.. I can just completely and utterly enjoy seeing it grow and grow and grow..!


It's been another absolutely beautiful day here in chichester and we've been for a lovely long walk with some of my NCT girls.. I had such a lovely time and here was my view of the little lady in her big girl buggy! It's scary how fast she is growing up...! Soon she'll be a whole 3 months old!


Okay, well Rose is fast asleep upstairs in her cot so I think I will continue with the 'toddle' ripple blanket!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I am loving your ripple blanket--beautiful colors, and beautiful baby, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours of your ripple, I am also very jealous as I have a half done ripple blanket shoved in a bag that I got bored with. xx

    ReplyDelete

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs